To join the Slatterly Park Neighborhood Association Board
Join a group who works to make our neighborhood a better place to live. We have several positions that are coming open for election this year.
Just send your responses to all of the questions below to email@example.com.
The election will be held at held at the neighborhood meeting in October. You and others who have applied will have a chance to speak, and then the neighbors at the meeting will vote.
Any questions please ask.
Slatterly Park Neighborhood Association BoardCandidate Questionnaire – 2019
Name and contact info (email, address and phone):
1. Why are you interested in serving on the SPNA Board?
2. Please describe any previous community leadership experience (e.g. service on an SPNA committee or task force, block club leader, etc.)
3. Please describe any specific skills that you would bring to the board (for example, community organizing, financial management, legal background, event planning, etc.):
4. Please describe any experience you have working for or serving on the board of a nonprofit organization:
5. What would you like to contribute to the Neighborhood?