To join the Slatterly Park Neighborhood Association Board
Join a group who works to make our neighborhood a better place to live. We have four positions that are coming open for election this year.
Just send your responses to all of the questions below to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are due by October 13.
The election will be held at held during the neighborhood meeting in October 20, 2020, 7pm. The meeting will be held online via Zoom. You and others who have applied will have a chance to speak. Voting will also be done using an online voting tool. Links to the meeting will be shared via email to the neighborhood distribution list. A link to the voting tool will be shared live during the meeting and will be active for approximately 30 minutes.
Any questions please ask.
Slatterly Park Neighborhood Association Board Candidate Questionnaire
Name and contact info (email, address and phone):
1. Why are you interested in serving on the SPNA Board?
2. Please describe any previous community leadership experience (e.g. service on an SPNA committee or task force, block club leader, etc.)
3. Please describe any specific skills that you would bring to the board (for example, community organizing, financial management, legal background, event planning, etc.):
4. Please describe any experience you have working for or serving on the board of a nonprofit organization:
5. What would you like to contribute to the Neighborhood?